SUPPORTING The Old Kobeelyans’ Association
Since the closing of Penrhos Kobeelya in 1986, The Old Kobeelyans’ Association focus is unique in that we no longer support girls and families attending Kobeelya in Katanning. However, the Association is proud of the significant financial support former students and staff have made to the former school, local and wider community. This generosity has enabled the Old Kobeelyans’ Association to continue supporting events and activities without an annual cohort joining our Association.
Every gift, however big or small, makes a difference to the projects we are currently supporting.
These projects include
- the upkeep and maintenance of St Michael of All Angels’ Chapel and the Coachhouse building which the Association leases from the Katanning Baptist Church.
- the purchase of archival storage materials to preserve the memorabilia stored and on display in the Coach House Museum.
You can show your support by making a donation to one of the projects. Please be in contact with us.
Please note that donations of $2.00 or more are tax-deductible and a tax receipt will be issued.
Ways of Giving
Your gift can be made in the following ways:
- Donate by bank transfer.
Bank – Westpac BSB – 036033 A/C – 181607
A/C Name – Old Kobeelyans’ Association
- Donate by Cheque Payable to Old Kobeelyans’ Association
- The Treasurer, 184 Pinetree Gully Road
WILLETTON WA 6155
- Donate by credit card payment
- Donate by leaving a bequest
Bequests are an enduring and meaningful way of supporting the Old Kobeelyans’ Association. If you have appreciated the benefits of the Association or a Kobeelya or Penrhos Kobeelya education and would like to support the Old Kobeelyans’ Association in this special way if you wish to discuss your wishes or for further information.If you choose to leave a bequest to the Old Kobeelyans’ Association, you can help us plan our future work by letting us know about your kind intentions now. Any pledge you make is not legally binding and there is no need to tell us anything about the arrangements that you would prefer to keep private. It is simply a statement of your current intention.
- A bequest is a gift made in a will. A bequest can take many forms including a percentage of your estate, a specific amount, or an asset such as property or shares.
- A benefit of making a bequest is that all your assets remain at your disposal and under your control during your lifetime.
- You can make sure that your family and friends are the primary beneficiaries of your will and still make an impact on the future of the Old Kobeelyans’ Association with your bequest.
- You can make a bequest of any size. There is no minimum or maximum amount.
- You can specify precisely where you want your money to be directed or you can leave this to the discretion of the Old Kobeelyans’ Association.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change. Informing the Old Kobeelyans’ Association about a gift in your will is not binding in any way and you can change your mind at any point.
- All information is kept in the strictest confidence.
- If you wish, your bequest can remain anonymous.